Scientifically Examining Christianity (without taking pot shots on FB)
- Is the fundamental end result of Christian belief “a transformed life” proven in the laboratory of life? Is it a repeatable experiment with same end result in those who submit to conditions of the trial?
- Are the Scriptures of Christianity textually verifiable?
- Is the Historicity of the person of Jesus Christ verifiable?
- Does archaeology attest Biblical claims & records where verifiable?
- Is the Christian belief system internally cohesive?
- Are theories of Origins testable science?
- Is there any scientific evidence for life after death
- Does the Supreme Moral Law necessitate a Supreme Moral Lawgiver? Will humanity crumble as we keep breaching those norms for life, family, foetus, the weak, Is Law only the majority opinion that whips all other?
- Why is it good to survey arguments from Ontology, Cosmology, Teleology without being resorting to rhetoric, polemics, sloganeering regarding intellectual systems of belief
- How does the Theory of Evolution equate to a Religion – what part of it is belief without fact.